Wednesday, July 21, 2010

popsicle run

i finished my last prune pop today, and the throat demanded more coldness. so ensued a popsicle run and, now i've got some ridiculous colorful things in my freezer, and in my tummy. we got some all over the kids too, but they've been cleaned off now.
and, due to escalating email wars, it's been granted that i shall take ownership of all 4 cats, instead of just 2. someone couldn't commit to picking a date by which he would take them and so he capitulated and they're mine, all mine. bwaayaahahahahaaha. which backfired a little bit, since he wants me to take neil too. now don't get me wrong, i love neil, but he's just not my dog. he knows whose dog he is, and is a total daddy's boy. my argument is that it wouldn't be fair to deprive him of that. his argument is well i can't take care of him. my rebuttal: can't, or won't? and we're still on that fence. leaning this way though. so i'll have four cats and two dogs, one of which is bionic, and the other that bites people.
and i'm looking for a place to move where i can keep 'em all. the loan thing is going to take longer than anticipated because, when i packed up to move out, i didn't think to dig up and pack the last 2 years' w-2s. stink!
also, i am still coughing, coughing, coughing, and i have to go pick up paws pups for surgery tomorrow before work. hope the theraflu helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment